Tuesday 6 September 2011

Published again!

A while back I proposed an article about labelling quilts, and sent it off to Australian patchwork & Quilting. I knew it was to be published, but had no idea when, so it was a lovely surprise to receive my copy of Vol 20 No 9 today and find my name and article mentioned on the cover. Even better, James was the one who got it out of the letterbox, and he was able to read it (the title, not the whole article) for himself!


My article explains why you should label quilts, lists some of the information that can be included, and discusses ways to design a printed label, with plenty of my own examples (both James and Eleanor were rather pleased to see their own faces in the examples!)


And in a nice tie-in, the staff challenge in this issue is about designing labels!

2 comments:

Frances Arnold said...

Congratulations Emma. It is always nice to see your work in print!!!

Ivory Spring said...

Congrats Emma!