Wednesday 16 April 2008

Wild Wind revealed

Wild Wind blew into Queensland today, where the littlest Hillbilly will hopefully be allowed to play on it one day! I hope Ellie doesn't mind I used some of the scraps from Red and White and Butterflies All Over; I figured I knew she liked them! Those and the red silhouette stripe fabric which had been a contender for that quilt, too!
I learned a lot about the strips'n'curves technique and how it works, and maybe next time I will have a better idea of what I'm doing and how it'll turn out! I can certainly see things in this one I would change if I did it again (and that's after several recuts when I had the segments all laid out together!)

3 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

Wow Emma - another stunner! I have never seen a quilt like this before!

Belinda said...

Wow Emma, just gorgeous. You never fail to impress with every new quilt. Really beautiful

Louise said...

That's amazing Emma, the colours are fantastic! I really love the silhouette fabric.