Thursday 4 March 2010

Snow Dance

Here are some photos of Snow Dance complete with its binding before I posted it on its long journey north-east. I have already blogged a number of photos here, but couldn't resist a few more!
The binding stripe was a fabric from my stash which has exactly the right colours.
A few more gratuitous Emming detail photos...
I thought I'd got my desperate need to do more Emming out of my system, but now I've got it flowing so much better, I'm ready to do more. LOTS more!
Unfortunately my next project is a queen-size wedding quilt for my sister-in-law, which has to be finished before next weekend, and I don't think I'll have time to Emm the background of that one, but once that's out of the way...

6 comments:

Michele said...

Emma,
Each time you post a picture of that quilt it makes me smile. That is one of the happiest pieces I've seen in a long time. I wish it were coming to me. I just love it!!

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful. Such an interesting quilt. Beautiful colors, fabrics and quilting. Fun movement in the design too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

FlourishingPalms said...

This is one of the prettiest quilts ever! I hope someone thinks to enter it into a competition. Surely it would receive an award.

Quilts on Bastings said...

Lovely little quilt - great quilting, I wish I could quilt the McTavishing as well as you.

AJ said...

Prefect binding!

Lauren The Artist said...

Wow. I love it. This is my first visit to your blog. Beautiful quilt.