Sunday 12 December 2010

Bountiful Winter

This is a custom-made quilt I sold recently through my Etsy store. It was a challenge to finish, because with my sore finger, it's hard to hold the binding in place to sew the back down by hand - and even harder to hold the label, even to get the pins in.


The only variation requested for this one was a few extra apples. It's currently on its way to America, where it will fit right in with their snowy winters.


I actually have one ready-made winter tree currently in stock, and will be listing it in my Etsy store as soon as I get the chance.

2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I just love McTavishing!!! It really makes the applique pop out at you. I just finished an Austalian quilt and used the McTavishing throughout the quilt. No doubt it makes the quilt!

Anonymous said...

I love this pattern. So much so that I bought it a while ago...