Wednesday 1 October 2008

Dotty

Two metres of this beautiful, silky fabric arrived from The Humming Mini yesterday. Like all Prints Charming fabric, it is incredibly soft, and I'm thinking of making it into a quilt using only this range to maintain the silkiness. The dots are quite big ( 1 3/4" to 5") and I think it'll go well with their narrow white/grey/charcoal/black stripe already residing in my stash. Mmmm....
I finished Rainbow Whirls last night, but it photographs poorly with the flash, so no photos except this peek until I can get it outside on Friday morning. I found the binding fabric by chance, and while I'm not over keen on the print (in large amounts), it's perfect for this. Unfortunately the direction was such that I had to buy 1m (or have dozens of seams in the binding!), so I have enough to bind another 3 similar-sized quilts!

Stash = 911m.

No comments: