Wednesday 25 February 2009

Eleanor's teddy quilt

Apart from a name (and hence a label) this quilt is done, and I'll give it to Eleanor tomorrow. Of course, that means it may never get a label, but never mind!

This is the back (fairy frost) after quilting, before binding:
And here's the completed quilt. I've wanted to do a snow crystal block for ages.
Although there are some missed points, I really like this little quilt, and I know it'll be well used.
A detail of the centre, where you can see the quilte diamonds:
And an angled shot to show the quilting on the front (all taken inside tonight):
This is the third quilt I've made with the Dance with Fairies range this year. I have plenty more, but am moving on to some different projects for a while.

1 comment:

Gina said...

love the quilt. How did you find the Fairy Frost because the few times I've used it it's been a nightmare to work with.

Love and hugs Gina xxx