Thursday 12 August 2010

Oooh, look!

Can you see that? Down the bottom... on the left....


Oh, yes, MY name!

The new issue of Australian Patchwork and Quilting (Vol. 19 No. 6) is just coming out, and has my first-ever article, about my stash storage. This is just a glimpse of the article (though you can click to enlarge for a bit better look) but to read it, you'll need your own copy.


The winner of my fabric giveaway will get a copy - announcement tomorrow.

Australian Patchwork and Quilting is available in the States; although I'm not sure how widely, I do know that it seems to appear at eQuilter a month or so after it's on sale here.

OK, gloating over.

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow congratulations!

Anne D said...

Congrats! I will be buying that issue as soon as I see it.

Annieofbluegables said...

what is the date on the magazine? Volume & number? I'd LOVE to read the article.
~a

Joan said...

Congratulations Emma !! I need to get that copy as I love the way you have sorted your fabrics out!
I am really lookinhg forward to reading the article!!

Ela said...

Congratulations Emma!

Nancy Page said...

Congratulations! What a great thing for you. I hope I can find a copy soon. It may be tough here in the U.S.

Have a super great day.

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Congratulations and thank you for a fantastic article! I hope to adopt many of your suggestions in my quest to tame my stash!