Monday 10 September 2007

E'nor Wrug

Eleanor's quilt is finished at last, but James had already named it for me. I designed it around some new classic Beatrix Potter prints, and the pale border is a pink Beatrix Potter toile. So here it is
and here she is in the first of her monthly photos on it (note her coordinating outfit!)
While we were away I also managed to make some progress on my D9P EB quilters swap quilt. I have resewn some of the blocks, and am thinking of sashing it; it doesn't seem to be working for me as it is. Luckily my ILs' neighbours up there happen to quilt, because my rotary cutter missed being packed, and I borrowed one for the weekend.
And here's a few photos of James to even things out! Here he is ready to head up to Port Hughes to see Nanny and Pop. And worn out after a day which included a trip in Pop's boat and walks on the beach.

4 comments:

AJ said...

Love the soft girly colours Emma...looks lovely especially with that beautiful babe on it!!

Austysmum said...

Eleanor looks so sweet on her beautiful quilt! I love your D9P colour combo too. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Juni said...

Stunning quilt! I love the use of the roses as the beginning square. I adore the matching outfit.. hehe.. :)

Juni said...

I forgot to say how beautiful Eleanor looks! I think she looks like you Emma.