This is my first quilt of the year, a mini quilt made as one of my Pay it Forward commitments:
I really like the expanded block design (I made it up using EQ5), and am considering doing a larger quilt with the full block sometime - if I have the patience! One wasn't too bad, but it was slow getting the points to (mostly) meet.
And the back - though it doesn't look quite as effective once the hanging sleeve and label have obscured some of the quiting!
I tried some matching fmq over the centre flower - I'm still not sure about it. I dithered for ages whether to unpick it all, but my mother in law helped convince me it looks ok - and it would have taken ages to unpick!