Tuesday 20 January 2009

Hot!

There hasn't been much progress to show, because the last few nights have been spent working the design for a new commissioned quilt. But we've got the design nailed (at least, until I make the inevitable changes as I sew!) and the fabrics are on their way from 4 different shops.I ordered them at about 1am before going to bed, and Saturday night, and but 10am Sunday morning, I had emails from USPS letting me know that the 3 US-based orders were already in the postal system!
It's been hot today (37), and will be hot again tomorrow (35) so the colours of this quiltlet seem appropriate. It's just waiting for binding and a label now.

3 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

It's stinking hot here too Emma. Love the fire in that sneaky peak you posted.

Anonymous said...

Another one melting away...

Love the sneak peek, can't wait to see this finished product!

Helen said...

Is this a sneek peek of 4SDQS#5??