Thursday 21 May 2009

New sewing-room resident

Look what I've just set up! I collected my new machine on Tuesday!
After almost exactly 10 years, my lovely Pfaff 6270 has been relegated to second-place, awaiting days when this one (Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0) needs a service, and the day James learns to quilt.
It's going to take me a while to get used to the extra space and new features, but I think it will be an enjoyable process. Now please excuse me while I cut my next project, so I can start using it in earnest! Just something small, so I can start sewing soon! Then I have a quilting job lined-up; it's queen-size, and I've been waiting until I had the extra space to do it, but I need a bit of practice first.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Emma, I have just one word to say.
.
.
.
.
W.O.W!!!!!!!!!!