I finished this little doll's quilt last night, and have called it Nectar. I took some quick (and very late) photos to show the quilting, but somehow forgot to take it outside and get some decent pictures today. Given the busy week I have ahead with an extra day at work, and several appointemnts, I won't get a chance now until next weekend.
I wan't overly happy with the piecing accuracy - too many of the points didn't meet up; but since it's for a little girl to use with her dolls and teddies, I decided not to worry about it. On the other hand, her bed quilt was going to be very similar, but I couldn't live with these inaccuracies in a bed quilt, so I'm considering th options. At least I have a bit of time until that quilt's needed.