While I'm busy quilting more of the same, here's another look at the quilting on my Winter Windows quilt, which will be in the next issue of Australian Patchwork & Quilting (v21 n11) in a few weeks.
These are from the back - I'm so glad I used a solid which shows all the texture (and effort!) The photo above shows a single block (plus a bit), while the one below focuses on the motif created by the corners of four blocks.
I tried tracking the time that went into quilting this; I'll have to go back and see if I can find enough notes to add it all up. I wish I'd also checked a stitch count - something which I am doing on the current quilt. I noted my starting point, and as long as I don't sew anything in the middle, just need to remember to check again when I'm done. I think it'll take me just over the 2m mark.