In the meantime, here's a quilt I completed ages ago, but never shared. It still needs a name.
It's made from a range of Amy Butler fabric of which I got a set of half-metre cuts a while back, with some coordinating solids added.
This was obviously part of my equilateral triangle obsession (so is the red quilt I want to quilt today) and this is another one where it didn't quite turn out as effective as I'd hoped. However, it's ok, and it was quick and easy to make, and brings me one step closer to completing what I need, so all in all, I'm happy.
It would have been better with the planned pop of apricot piping inside the binding, but as I began to attach it, I realised my border quilting pattern went too close to the sides, and the piping would cover the edge of it and look odd, so I left it off. Again, some poor planning on my part, but I'll know better next time.
I love the variegated feathers in the setting triangles along the two sides.