Monday, 29 April 2013

From the stash

The new quilt I'm working on requires 67 different fabrics. I managed to get 60 from my stash, which I thought was pretty good going. I filled all but one of the gaps at one of my LQSs this afternoon, and the only one I still need is a feature print for the main border, but I can't find anything close to what I used in my EQ7 design. So I've decided to piece the rest, them play around with some options for the border later on.


I started the piecing tonight, but there's a way to go before it starts looking like anything.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I don't know what you are making with 67 different fabrics but I can't wait to see!!!