Saturday 10 November 2007

A late Flashback - Families

We have loads of group photos of my family; both my mother's and my father's side.

The first is my mothers' side; Gran and Grandad, all my uncles and aunts (though 2 uncles have remarried) and all the cousins but one. Those of us here are all within 4.5 years of each other; the last one didn't arrive until the youngest of this group was 10. Note the cat snuck in? Albert, I think. January 1981; I'm front left in the blue dress.

Here is the same family again 3 years later; I'm in front of Gran, wearing a white tshirt.

And here is my father's side in January 1985. Grandma, Grandpa and all aunts, uncles and cousins present; amazingly the only change since this, in January 1985, was the loss of Gaandpa 3 years ago! I'm in the front, to Grandma's right.

1 comment:

Lily Mulholland said...

Scandalous! Are you wearing the same red skirt in two photos? LOL

Look at all those legs! Made me smile :)