Sunday 27 July 2008

Pay it Forward

I recently won Cath's Pay It Forward and am anticipating something good arriving in my mailbox when I'm least expecting it in the next 12 months! So now it's time for my part of the deal:

"I will send a handmade gift to 3x make that SIX (since I find myelf winner of another!) random people who leave a comment on this blog post. I don’t know what that gift will be yet (chances are, it might be quilty though!) and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."
You have a week to comment before James helps me pick the winners; overseas comments welcome and included!

10 comments:

Austysmum said...

Ooooooh let me make a comment! I would love an EH creation of my own, so I think I can surely carry out the duties and pay it forward if I was so lucky to get pulled out of the hat!

AJ said...

Count me in Emma!!

Anonymous said...

can I sign up for your PIF? It will be very fine!

SRK Quilts said...

I would love to be part of your PIF. What a terrific idea and to be able to extend a quilter's hand of friendship thru a PIF would be such a blessing.

Kellie said...

Feel free to discount me from PIF as I am (well my children are) already the proud recipient of 4 EH creations. As a matter of fact I'm commenting that I recognise the 4 quilts in the photo above ;)

Lily Mulholland said...

EMMA! I picked up a very special parcel today!!! OMG I am overcome. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I adore Winter's Garden and I can't believe you managed to find the time to organise the girls and make a quilt for my bub (who may get here one day!). Thank you. You are truly amazing :)

Lily
xxx

Tracy said...

I have stalked your blog a number of times and thought how talented you are. Your quilts are sooo beautiful. :) I can just image the hours of work that goes into them. I have never done quilting but just a beginner in sewing atm. Its pretty scary. LOL. I have 2 girls so I always have them to sew for.

Tracy :)
Essential Baby Member....

she knits said...

WOW, HOw gorgeous are these quilts!
PIF is a great idea and I would love to be included in the draw :0)
Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma

would love to be part of PIF - it might give me the incentive to actually finish projects! does it matter that I will be living in the UK for the next 12 months?

Emma said...

It doesn't matter where you are Jo - but you'd better start a blog! It's easy, and you have plenty of time!

I'll be drawing this later in the week, if anyone else wants in in the next couple of days.