Wednesday 15 October 2014

My list

I have quite a list of quilty tasks to get done before the end of the year. So, inspired by my friend Andrea's blog post, I thought I'd share it. We have a bit of a habit of not-too-subtly reminding each other to keep on track when our motivation is running low, and sharing lots of fun chitchat and secret progress photos along the way. Just the sort of friend I need!

I've divided my list into two - essential and hopeful. They're roughly in order of deadline/priority and include a few quilting jobs. There's also plenty already on the early-2015 list as you can see...

Essential
Finish some quilt instructions
Beach scene baby quilt for imminent niece/nephew (unstarted)
Watery magazine quilt (started)
Quilting for Andrea (custom)
Up to 3 more quilting jobs
Help James quilt and finish his current quilt

Hopeful
Single bed quilt for nephew (partially designed)
Single bed quilt for another nephew (also partially designed)



Early 2015
Two magazine quilts
Commissioned quilt (in the design stages, will be big)
Baby quilt
Eleanor's bed quilt (I promise!)

There are also quite a few other 'one day' quilts  on another list somewhere, and I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing one or two from the lists above, too...


(The runner is all finished)

No comments: