It's designed to be a companion piece to the tree pattern, but can be purchased separately.
Here are a few things to know about it:
- It's a single A3 (roughly ledger size) page
- Postage is free with any other item
- It has the possum layout and pieces
- It tells you what fabrics to use and what order to place the pieces
- It tells you how to add the details to make it look like a cute possum
- It even explains that it's an Australian possum and not an opossum!
- BUT it does NOT cover standard fused applique procedure (that's covered in the tree pattern).
- If you want to put the possum in the tree, you'll probably want to enlarge the tree by around 125% or more (and it's ok to have an enlargement photocopied for personal use).