Sunday 7 June 2009

Nearly Two

Here is the gorgeous shrug that Corrie made for Eleanor. She asked for a couple of simple measurements, and it fits perfectly.
It's a while since I took more than quick photos of either her or James, so I took the opportunity to try and get a few while she was clean, dressed nicely, and had neat hair. My little girl is growing up!
She had lots of fun, but wouldn't stay in front of the nice, plain wall!
Here she is showing me her pigtails:
And just to show I like to dress her in other colurs whenever I can, here sh is at Light's Vision last Tuesday. It was actually only just getting dark, but the flash makes it look much later. She's very adventurous and loves to climb.

7 comments:

AJ said...

Wow Emma you're right she is looking very grown up! And getting cuter by the day! Love the shrug...perfect!

Gina said...

She is so cute.

love and hugs Gina xxx

Ellie said...

WOW she has grown so much and her is long too. A real little lady.

Ellie said...

that missing word to make my statement make sense is HAIR...doh

Little Munchkins said...

She looks so adorable with her pigtails. Love the shrug that Corrie made.

Lily Mulholland said...

She is totally gorgeous Emma! Love her honey blonde hair and brown eyes!

Kathleen said...

I love her shrug and her cute little teeth!!She looks great in the darker shades too.