Saturday 15 January 2011

Auction 1

Auction closed, thank you for bidding! If you still want one of these quilts, I have customised versions plus the pattern available in my Etsy shop.

Auction to raise funds for the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal.

The auction is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are in Australia. You do not need to be a blogger to bid, and no sign-up is required to do so, but please ensure I have a way of contacting you if you are the winning bidder.


Winter

This auction is for one of my custom-made Tree Quilts. The winner can choose what season they want, and customise the colours and appliques. Photos in this post are examples. The quilt will measure approximately 19 x 22 inches (50 x 56cm).

I also have a second auction, for a semi-custom quilting job - please click here for details and to bid on that.


Spring
(this is the exact quilt featured in Australian Patchwork & Quilting and is available immediately)

Autumn

How this auction works:


1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).

2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.

3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.

4. This auction is open to everyone, however $15 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.

5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.

6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.

7. Once proof of payment has been received, I will contact you to obtain your preferences for your quilt.

8. Please allow 3 weeks for me to make the quilt and mail it to you.
 
9. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!
 
Feel free to ask any questions.
 
Anyone can host their own auction - for more information click here.
 
Winter with more apples



Photobucket

(Auction closed)

10 comments:

Shanley said...

I'll start the bidding with $30. The floods have been so heartbreaking. ~from San Diego, California

Vicki W said...

Put me down for $50

Jennifer said...

$80.00 please

Suzanne said...

I bid $90.

Stacie said...

$100 for me (you know where to find me, Emma).

magikquilter/kathleen said...

am so pleased you are dong this...i have facebooed this so other people can share in

Tina said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I would like to bid $120.

Dean said...

I'd like to bid $140 please.

Its a lovely quilt and a very worthy cause.

Kate Crowe said...

Put us down for $160 Emma :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma. Please put me down for $180.00. As always, very generous of you. Will try to post to my facebook page, but then again, increases the competition!

Regards,

Mel (from DIN2005) Mum to Grace and MAtilda xx