Friday 30 April 2010

My quilts in AP&Q - some details

For those that are interested, below are photos of the quilts which were shown; most of the names are links which will take you to a full post about the quilt, and some detailed photos.


Falling
(Part of my tree series, and for which there is a pattern available in my Etsy shop, under the name of an earlier version, Winter Harvest.)

No Pot of Gold (incorrectly labelled in the magazine) and another post about it here

Nurture also blogged here.

1 comment:

Austysmum said...

Grabbed my copy today, and I must say what a wonderful and inspiring article. Congratulations! Austy was also pretty pleased to see someone he knew in a magazine and as we walked to the post office Maddy was chanting "Em-ma... Em-ma..." having heard him point at your picture and sy your name just before we left.