Sunday 2 November 2008

Flowers, butterflies and disinterested fairies

Thank you for all your responses about my fabric choices! Since the majority of you liked the fabric I actually used the best, I'm going to save myself further effort unpicking and resewing, and leave it as it is, but when I get to the borders and binding, I'll follow your advice and use the snowflake for one.
Here are the photos of Eleanor having her face painted at the zoo last weekend. You can see James trying to help!
We also had a very unsuccessful fairy photoshoot today.
But James couldn't wait for his turn...
He wanted the butterfly wings too, of course!
Why wouldn't Eleanor do this? I didn't even have to tell him!
While James and I were out doing the groceries, Simon didn't notice how tired she was until he heard snoring from James' old sofa under a table...
Our little princess:

5 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Priceless photos! Uncooperative fairies often provide the best pics. I love the back view of the fairy walking away, and the one of the yoga pose fairy with only diapers and wings.

Xena said...

What gorgeous little cute fairies!

Anonymous said...

hi emma! this is erika. cute photos there! mama says hello, too! take care!

AJ said...

Love the last one of E with the handbag! Priceless!

Lily Mulholland said...

You have two very cute kids there Emma :)