Wednesday 4 March 2009

Charm square swap

I opened all my envelopes from the EB Quilters' charm square swap today. I requested bright tone-on-tones, and here is a selection of my favourites:

And the whole colourful pile!

The naughty AJ, Joy and Milly included some extra charms, but Cylie takes the cake with this delightful pincushion with hand-embroidered snowflakes. I wish my fabric would miraculously turn into such creations in the mail ;)
It even came with coordinating pins!
Thanks for the fun swap, girls, and especially my fellow snowflake connoisseur Cylie!
Oh, and someone recently asked about the pieced snowflake I made for my round-robin centre. I couldn't reply by email, but I thought I'd let you know it is still being completed, and I'll show it as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Love the charm squares

Love and hugs Gina xxx

AJ said...

Lovely and Bright Emma!! I see ew of mine in your favourites...yeah!!