Saturday 23 October 2010

Beach Scene Pattern - ON SALE now!

I have listed my Beach Scene Quilt pattern in my Etsy shop at last! I'm really proud of this one; it has been a lot of work and a long time coming! This is a link to the hard copy pattern; the PDFs and combined packages will be listed shortly. Please pop into my shop for a look, and feel free to ask questions.


I've tried to make the instructions as comprehensive as possible, because I know approaching something different can be daunting. The hard-copy pattern is 12 A4 pages(!) including diagrams, and really is step-by-step. The PDF includes almost 80 photos I took during the design and construction of Through the Arched Window; the quilt featured in the pattern, as well as printable copies of the pattern sheets.



No comments: