Saturday 9 October 2010

"That's sceawy"

That was Eleanor's reaction to this fabric which arrived during the week, and I can't exactly blame her for finding it scary!


My cousin's having a baby and fell in love with this fabric. I can only hope that a baby growing up with a quilt made of this will be used to such things and not find it scary! It's way outside my comfort zone and I haven't got the foggiest how I'll work with it yet. It took ages to find, because as the selvedge shows, it's from 2004, and therefore mostly out of stock.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FABRIC! I must get some of it for my friend. It's awesome!!

Sarah said...

Where did you find this fabric? I bought my sister a bag made with it last year and she loves it!

Quiltin Jenny said...

Cool fabric, but for a baby? What an interesting choice. Can't wait to see what you come up with!