I tried to use as many different patterns as possible, but did repeat a few. Most of the patterns I doodled, but a few came from Leah's blog. The border is McTavished, and the white background of each block is finely feathered - all but a few feathers are under an inch long. I chose to leave one row of triangles unquilted in most of the blocks, because of the texture and contrast it added.
I went for a black with a delicate white filigree pattern.)
The back is plain white Bottom-line thread, but some of the coloured threads show through where they were threaded-in, and some of the colours show through a little, too. This will look fun when backlit!
I'll photograph it properly outside on Friday, when it's bound, with a label and hanging sleeve. But before I can label it, I need to come up with a name; I have an idea around which to base the name, but haven't come up with something that's quite right yet.